Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sibling love.. sort of


I look at those beautiful faces and can't help but be amazed. Amazed at how beautiful you both are and that for some strange reason, God thought I could pull this off!
In this rare moment of sibling love, there is hope that one day you will look back at my attempts to bring you together and be thankful. For now, it's okay that you will only sit together when bribed with chocolate or in fear of mom's wrath.
One day you will love each other and not be afraid to show it. I am looking forward to that day, but for now will keep the chocolate coming so that you can look back at pictures like this and possibly think you were willingly snuggling on the couch... forgive me for being deceptive :) It's for your own good!

No comments:

Post a Comment